Tebelopele in Collaboration with FHI360 APC project is now offering SRH-HIV and post GBV clinical services in Gaborone, Molepolole and Mochudi centers.
The services provided are:
- HIV care services: care and support of HIV positive clients with Antiretrovirals (ART) and treatment of HIV-related infections and non-clinical services that in combination contribute towards the reduction of rates of ill health and AIDS-related deaths among people living with HIV.
- HIV prevention Services: is a mix of biomedical, behavioral, and structural interventions that decrease risk of HIV acquisition
- Family planning services: providing comprehensive education and ensuring access to preferred contraceptive methods for women and couples.
- STI screening and Treatment: provide symptomatic screening and treatment of sexually transmitted infections.
- Non Communicable Disease Screening: screening of chronic illnesses that are not transmissible from one person to the other by checking and monitoring blood pressure, random blood sugar and Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Post Gender Based Violence Care Services: provide clinical care to those individuals who have been victims of GBV such as sexual assault.