This course is designed to equip trainees with the basics of counselling and testing. It comprises of 3 phases:
- 3 weeks of classroom learning,
- followed by 6 weeks of practicum and
- 1 week of de-briefing and examination.
Prospective learners are admitted basing on the following criteria
- Minimum of 24 points at BCSGE
- Certificate in Health Care Auxiliary
- Certificate in HIV/AIDS Management
- Diploma in HIV/AIDS Counselling
- Certificate in Health Education and Promotion
- Certificate in Public Health
- Certificate in Psychology
- Certificate/Diploma in social work
- Recognition of Prior learning
The enrolment fee for Advanced Certificate in Counselling and Testing is P3550.00 including registration fee of P50.00 which is non-refundable.