To be the leading premier source of learning that transforms lives and communities, locally and internationally
To enrich lives by providing innovative learning environments that enable individuals and communities to grow, thrive and prosper
We strive to develop and pursue higher standards.
- Exhibit quality in staffing, facilities, programs, and services.
- Promote continuous improvement.
- Anticipate needs and respond accordingly.
- Encourage creativity, innovation, and risk-taking.
- Utilize systems that promote student and employee success.
- Exceed student and stakeholder expectations.
We subscribe to the principle of equity in dealing with our customers and students irrespective of gender, race, and physical status, sexual orientation, social status, political orientation
- Treat all our clients equally
- Provide special dispensation for disabled clients as well as marginalised clients or students.
- Provide clear polices that address the needs of disabled clients and marginalized groups as well as special needs populations.
We assume and demonstrate responsibility for our actions
- Take responsibility for personal and professional growth and development.
- Continuously evaluate and improve our systems and policies.
- Establish and communicate clearly defined and articulated goals and objectives.
- Ensure our work adds value to the national education agenda
- Demonstrate fiscal and social responsibility